<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11641563?origin\x3dhttp://syndrome-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's me, again.

This has surely been the most eventful holiday of my life, thus far. I cannot believe that 2005 is drawing to a close, plus, taking this to a whole new level, that I am actually ending off my 2005 with so many walls closing in upon me at once. If you read my LJ you probably could guess what I've been at these few weeks, but honestly, this entire experience is surreal. Nothing I've ever known. I don't like hospitals. I used to like the clean white walls within the hospital, but that was before I realised that frequent visits to the hospitals rub off the wrong way on a holiday that was supposed to be filled with rest and that was supposed to be spent revving myself up for Sec3, the supposed Killer Year. What can I do, apart from hope that this entire ordeal will toughen me up for bigger things that lie ahead; bigger things that will do all this worry and anxiety more justice.

I'm not about to bore you with further details from The Story Of My Life, so here's wishing you all happy holidays, and a great year ahead. I hope you've all read, or are halfway through, the Chinese book of which I have currently only read 2 pages.

*sigh*

But it's been a great year, nevertheless. Even if its ending is ironic for me.

Love and much good cheer,
Camilla



wheezed and sneezed ;
11:43 am


TWO SINCERITY OH FIVE ;


mostly fourteen
scgs
we SYnchronise
a class of thirty-eight
spread it on -

does this look infectious?
it's the SYndrome!


INFECTED / INFECTORS ;

charlyn / cheryl / rhea / yueyun / alicea / e-hui / amanda / drusilla / camilla / denyse / clarissacheong / shihong / clarissaong / lingen / gracetan / tamsin / huishan / kexin / rachelyew / janice / almas / cecilia / yanjun / jacqueline / cherylbong / jiahui / claire / elissa / gracetang / joelyn / jinting / pearlyn / tasmana / jane / yunhui / audreyc / rachelwong / zelei /


INFECTIONS ;